Nice work! Here are the answers. (Notice a pattern? Ha! All the answers were A!)
1. What vitamin is a humectant (meaning it draws water to it)? The molecule will hold 2,000 times its weight in water.
A: Vitamin B
2. This increases the pace at which a would heals by 20%. What is it?
3. What has more beta-carotene than carrots and can be found in the M-61 Jet Glow products coming out in June?
A: Goji berries
4. Vitamin A and Vitamin C both do something that is difficult to do and very important for your skin. What is it?
A: Build collagen
5. What food is a wound healer, exfoliates and can be found in the M-61 Hydraboost cream?
6. What comes from blueberries and is used in Asia as a brightener? You'll find it in M-61 Vitablast C.
A: Gallic acid
7. How many days in a typical week should you use sunscreen?
A: Every day, regardless of the weather
8. What are the most important elements of your skincare routine throughout the years?
A: Glycolic, Vitamin C and peptides
Want to learn even more? Sign up to receive the Poplin e-newsletter to read an exclusive interview with Bluemercury co-founder Marla Beck, coming in May.